Class Description: Pro-Stitcher is an intuitive computer-guided quilting system designed especially for use with Handi Quilter longarm quilting machines. User-friendly and simple to operate, the step-by-step process for each function is easy and fun. Whether finishing your own quilts or consider a quilting business, come see the elegant and precise quilting you can accomplish with Pro-Stitcher. New owners – start here!
Objective: Students will set up a design in an area and quilt it and set up an edge to edge design and learn the basics of advancing and repositioning designs
• Basic overview of how to use Pro-Stitcher
• Create an area and place a block using Skew, Resize, Xform or Align
• Use the modify tools to make a design fit in any space
• Demo how to set up an e2e design
• Basic repositioning and advancing an e2e design